Ad

Column Right

Love Story 2018_Heart Touching Emotional Love Story_True Love Never Dies



Desi Dhamal Presenting you Love Story 2018_Heart Touching Love Story
Heart Touching Emotional Love Story
LOVE STORY 2018 | Its Complicated
Best heart touching LOVE Story 2018| Beautiful Love Story|Romantic Hindi Short Film|Short Love Story

The theme of the story is given as...

Girl : Thanks for the fun Day

Boy : No problem

Girl : Can i Ask you a few question

Boy : Sure

Girl : and be honest 

Boy : Sure

Girl : Have I ever Crossed Your Mind?

Boy : No

Girl : Do you like Me?

Boy : NO

Girl :  Do you want me???

Boy : No

Girl : Would you cry if I lefe

Boy : NO

Gilr :  Would you live for me

Boy :  No 

Girl :  WOuld you do  anything for me

Boy :  No

Girl : Choose me or your life

Boy : My life

THe Girl ran away in shock depression
The boy ran after her and told her...

Boy : The reason you never crossed my mind because...your are always on my mind

The reason why I don't like you is because......I love you

The reason why I don't want is because....I need you

The reason why I wouldn't cry if left....because I'll die if you left

The reason I wouldn't live for you is because....I would die for you

The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because...I would do anything for you

The reason I choose my life is because....you are my life


For more videos and songs please visit our Youtube Channel Desi Dhamal

Contact us at 0306-8000021
Love Story 2018_Heart Touching Emotional Love Story_True Love Never Dies Love Story 2018_Heart Touching Emotional Love Story_True Love Never Dies Reviewed by Imran Malik on February 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads

Powered by Blogger.